Thursday, October 3, 2013

Up early for day #4

I didn't post anything last night because frankly, I was too tired...lol.  I am waking up early before work to get my work out on.  Man, I am sore as hell!!!  Everything hurts, of course everything was hurting in the first place, but because of not moving.  Now it is all hurting because OF moving.  It hurts so good though.


I feel great otherwise.  I walked into work and a few people were like "Whoa, you are in a good mood?"  They asked if I had grabbed the wrong Monster, like extra loaded...lol. 

Well, it's time for me to head to the bike and make it my bitch.  Here is one of the songs I listen to when I am working out.
Do you listen to anything? What gets you moving when you are working out?

Have a wonderful day!!

Christina

1 comment:

  1. There have been times when I was feeling bad after tough workouts and was unable to follow my training regime. That was not what I was planning to do when I've started going to the gym :) My trainer has really helped me by telling a lot about the importance of propoer nutrition and by giving advices on how to improve it. Now I am trying to make my food as rich in nutrients as possible. Still, our everyday life sometimes does not allow receiving all vitamins and minerals from the food we take. Besides, after workouts our muscles need special support in order to recover properly. I was advised to take Second Wind by Military Grade. This is new post-workout supplement, which supports muscle recovery without any trauma. Now I am feeling better and stronger than ever before.

    ReplyDelete