Friday, October 4, 2013

I didn't do it today

Yep, that's right, I didn't wake up early and do my workout.  1) I went to bed feeling like crap.  I was trying hard not to vomit.  and 2) I think I might have over done it yesterday because by the end of the day, my butt muscles hurt so bad that I was having a hard time moving.  So, I declared a day of rest, well besides work and chasing kids.  I think it evens out though because my tummy has been upset and eating makes me sick so I'm not eating. I am dehydrated, I know that much. So, I think I made the right call with the whole no work out thing.  I will probably not workout tomorrow as well. And if I am feeling better, I will get back to hitting it hard on Sunday.  I am not bowing out though, just sick.  I remember this always seem to happen right when I am trying to get back on track.  I will just get through this and move on, everyone gets sick.

Well, thanks for reading, get out there and start moving,

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment