Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Another Day

I am so freaking proud of myself today.  I did it again today.  I got on that bike and rode my ass off.  I picked program #3 and it totally kicked my ass.  I really had a hard time finishing it but I did!!!  The plan is too wake up early and ride that bike again before work.  I forgot how good you feel when you are working out.  I am like on cloud 9.  I'm sore as fuck, but I feel great!!!  I am going to do this! I am going to reach my goal.  My short term goal right now is to get below 200.  That is what I have my eyes set on.  I am not setting a time limit on it though.  I learned last time that it always brings disappointment.  I set too big of goals for myself in too short of a time and then don't reach it causing me to lose faith in myself.  I am just going to do what I am doing and report my progress.

I would like to say that I am not always going to just stick to weight issues.  I might end up using this as just a personal journey blog since I have a lot going on right now with the divorce and my new life chapter.  Sometimes I might just go on a rant about a bad outing to Walmart (ya'll know what I am talking about).  But I will continue to kick ass either way!!


Thanks for reading! Check back tomorrow, might have something more interesting to say..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment