Monday, November 21, 2011

Why Did You Have To Die

My best friend died yesterday.  I hurt so bad.  I feel like I am being crushed.  My head hurts. My body hurts.  The tears won't stop.  I don't know what to do right now.  So sad!  I am mad too!!  So mad!!  I would hit something if I wasn't too depressed.  I haven't ever had this kind of pain before.  I wish we would have stayed the night with her Saturday.  I don't know what to do.  I miss her so much.  Oh god, help me find the strength to deal.  I'm not doing very good today at all!!  I feel like if I don't keep busy, I will be crushed from the inside out.  She killed herself cuz her boyfriend died.  I am mad at her and I am SO mad at him for ruining one of the most beautiful people I have ever known.  I am sad because she isn't here any more.  I can't talk to her anymore.  I wish she was still here so I could talk to her again, hug her again.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm sorry. I have been through it years ago. We will never understand the deep depression someone is in that they could get to that point where suicide feels like their ONLY option. SORRY :(

    ReplyDelete