Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Miss You So Much

It has been 2 days and I miss you more then ever.  This is the longest I have gone without talking to you in a long time.  I still don't understand, probably never will.  Ed gave me your ceramic mask.  I know how much it meant to.  I will cherish it forever and keep it safe like you always did.  You were such a special person.  I wish you could have seen yourself the way everyone else did.  I love you SO very much and my world will be a very lonely place without my bff.  I wish you were here to hold me, talk to me, something.  My heart aches.  Angie tried to say that you wouldn't want all of us to be upset and crying about you.  I told her that was a bunch of bullshit because you would be pissed if we weren't all upset and crying because you are gone. 
I still feel like I am being crushed and I can't stop crying.  I wish you were here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment