Thursday, October 20, 2011

My First Official Plateau, I Think!!

So, I am fairly certain I have plateaued.  I have been sitting at 220 for weeks now.  I feel kind of lucky though since I haven't hit one yet and I have lost 60 pounds.  I know I have complained of it in the past but at further examination, I was just being lazy and not very diligent at all.  Maybe that is part of the case right now.  I know I haven't been making the best food choices at all times which is probably a culprit.  So now, I am being more diligent about what I shove in my piehole.  I also got a new video, a Biggest Loser one.  Yep, it kicked my ass but I am determined to make it my bitch!!!

1 comment:

  1. In my mind, the best way to lose weight healthily is fitness. Together with healthy foods it will keep you in good shape and mood. In order to provide enough nutrition and be able to train more effectively I take NavySeal Formula by Military Grade. This is a dietary supplement, initially developed for soldiers. This product is amazing! Herbal compounds make it safe to take, while unique formula provides perfect strength and endurance. This supplement is good for everyone, who wants to keep fit.

    ReplyDelete