Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Perception & A Photo Update

I thought I would share this for everyone.  It is pretty funny I thought!







I finally did some pics today.  I have come a long way.  I had to do a different shirt though because I just swim in my Super shirt and you can't see how far I have come.  And the black shorts were so old, that they started to fall apart so I had to throw them away.

I got on the scale this morning and I am 221 pounds.  My BMI is 34.61.  I started out at 280 pounds (not when I started blogging but started losing weight) and a BMI of 43.85.  It has been a year now since I started this journey and I am totally proud of myself.  I haven't lost as much as I had wanted this last year but 60 pounds is still totally awesome.  Hopefully, I will lose another 60 over the next year. 

If anyone is reading this, thank you for still being here!

4 comments: