Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yicks...I Got On the Scale

I didn't get on the scale yesterday morning like I normally do on Monday mornings.  I figured what was the point.  I had hardly exercised and I know I didn't even come close to eating right.  I didn't lose anything last week.  I was kind of afraid to know what the scale would read really.  Then this morning I just couldn't handle not knowing and got on the scale.  I lost 2 pounds...OMG...WOW.  I couldn't believe it!!  I was in totally shock.  I had thought that I had been doing horrible and had probably gained like 10 pounds or something.  What a relief though!!  One less thing for me to worry about, thankfully!!  So now I am 260!!!  My BMI is now 40.7!!  I started at 43.5.  I also have to add that after I lose another 5 pounds, I am no longer considered morbidly obese!!  I will then just be obese.  I am hoping that in the next 2-3 weeks I will hit that goal and I am very excited about it.

Thank you everyone for showing such support.  I know I didn't go into detail about everything that was upsetting me, but it is of such a personal and private nature, that I don't want to put it out there for just anyone to read.  I know that most people would treat that information with respect, but I have been around long enough to realize that there are mean, hurtful trolls in the world.  Just know that I wasn't whining whining over something small like a paper cut or anything, but that it involved a very tough subject for many women in the world.  Anyways, thank you very much!!!

Well, I getting sleepy and I think trying to fall asleep here on the computer, so I am going to stop for now.  I have somethings I learned that I want to write about, but maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Christina, just checking in and saying great job on the loss! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the loss! Keep on keepin' on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up! I always find that when I hit something positive like that, I want to keep the momentum going!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete