Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I just wanted to stop by real quick to say Happy Thanksgiving and I hope everyone has a great holiday!!!

I got on the scale on Tuesday and I lost another 3 pounds bringing my weight down to 257!!!  So very cool!!!  SO for Thanksgiving I am thankful that I am losing weight and I am most thankful for having a great family and have the opportunity to spend this holiday with my family!!!

I really do hope everyone has a great day.  For those of you really stressing out about all the food and whatnot, try to remember it is only one day.  Try to stay on track, but if you fall off, just get up, dust yourself off and try again.  I also look at it this way, you need to eat over 3000 calories to gain one pound, so to gain more then that in just one day would be a very difficult task.  Remember to drink plenty of water though because many Thanksgiving dishes tend to be very high in salt and you will need that extra water to combat all that salt...lol

Have a great day and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment: