Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The scale doesn't show it, but pictures don't lie!!

 With the picture up above, the one on the left is the newest picture.  The one on the right is the newest one in the picture below.
So the old ones were taken on Sept. 28, and the new ones were taken today.  I don't know about anyone else, but I see a change.  I had to do some side by side comparison because of what the scale says.  The whole scale thing is really, really bothering because I feel like I am getting smaller.  I still don't get it, really I don't. 
I did more of the same today.  I couldn't sleep that well last night, so I am really tired today.  I still did my workout this morning and I ran errands with my mom today.  I hope I sleep better tonight.  My brain is kind of foggy, so thats all I have for now.

10 comments:

  1. I see a definite difference. The scale lies, remember that. It plays nasty, mean little games with our heads and then lurks, giggling maniacally until we decide to step on it, again. It is a useful tool to help guide us but it isn't the be all and end all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a big difference too. You're looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina ... you're looking good. great progress in just 2 weeks. the scale is only vaguely accurate. if you're exercising, it won't register as much as you might think.
    I've only lost 5 pounds on the scale but I'm down 2 dress sizes. Explain that. Well ... I weight train, fairly heavy weights so I've gained a lot of muscle weight (without the bulk).
    Please don't get down on yourself ... it's obvious you're doing really well. Just stick with it and you'll reach your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making good progress. Keep up the good work. I hope all is going well with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good, Christina. A definite difference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It isn't your imagination.

    I see a difference too.

    Keep doing what you are doing (cuz it's working) and the scale will eventually catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic!! Those pictures really illustrate the difference. Good for you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, I see it! Keep those posted somewhere in the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't a clue where I came from, blog hopping tonight but I'm glad I did. I've been reading a bit here and there and like what see.
    Speaking of seeing, there is tons and tons of change happening with your body. You are doing excellent. The scale can be so naughty at times. I've only lost 28 lbs but 45" of fat and 4 dress sizes.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete