Friday, October 22, 2010

I decided to step it up this morning and do 30 minutes with a 5 minute cool down on the Gazelle.  I always follow it up with some lunges or squats, some crunches, some arm exercises and stretching.  This morning I did one of those workout shows on FitTV.  Yesterday was a good day too.  I cleaned the house like I normally do and then I shampooed the carpets in the house.  I was literally moving from 6am until about 5pm.  I have everyone worried that I am going through some manic phase and I know I am not.  I have noticed that moving seems to facilitate more moving, the more I move, the more I WANT to move.  I know when you workout, the brain creates some endorphins that make you happier and I think I might be getting some sort of endorphin addiction or something.  I can't think of anything better to be addicted to really.  If I continue to use these body hormones as my own personal crack, then I should be slim in no time at all.

I figured I would share my workout playlist with everyone and why I have picked those songs.

Bad Company by Five Finger Death Punch - Because I am a badass!!!
Never Enough by Five Finger Death Punch - For the naysayers!!
 Your Betrayal by Bullet For My Valentine -Because I have betrayed myself and it is a good song. It has all these fast then slower beats that help with getting pumped.
Master of Puppets by Metallica - This song is about addiction so it reminds that I am not going to be a slave to the fat and food and that I am breaking this cycle of something else pulling my strings.
Sexual Thing by Poison - Becaue I am going to be one sex biotch when I am done!!

 So since I went longer this morning I just let it start over.  There is nothing wrong with ending my workout on the Bad Company song, because it makes me feel like a badass!! 


Music is a good motivator for me.  I have always used music in my life to get through things and there should be no reason why I wouldn't do it now.  I make my own soundtrack for my life I guess..lol.

Okay, well I need to get a bunch done outside today before more rain comes this weekend.  \
Bad Company by Five Finger Death P

2 comments:

  1. Not only will you be slim in no time with all that movement, but your house will sparkle!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the music selections. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete