Sunday, September 26, 2010

Trying

I have been going on 2 walks a day now and doing some little exercises at home like crunches and lunges.  My whole body hurts but I kind of enjoy it.  It is that kind of pain that lets you know that you are doing something right.  It is Sunday and I have decided that I am not going to work as hard today.  My body needs a little rest, but I will be back at it tomorrow.  I was thinking I would do something fun with the kids today after we do our house chores of course.

1 comment:

  1. I find I feel best when I don't skip a day. One day leads to another and another. Pretty soon it's 4 days and the depression is creeping in. Even if you just take a walk, my recommendation based on my own experience is at least try to move purposefully for 20 minutes.

    You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete